Independent games development studio Space Horse releases Full Version of the online multiplayer rogue-lite game Boss Crushers on Steam today.
In Boss Crushers, lead a group of random-generated characters –either on your own or with your friends– and beat different kinds of enemies with unique gameplay mechanics.
“It’s been a year since we published the first version of Boss Crushers”says Alexey Chernov, CEO at Space Horse. “We are extremely proud to be leaving Early Access with so many new features”.
The Full Version of Boss Crushers contains new spells, new items, new locations, and new enemies and bosses. Experience death to gain experience and unlock all the content within the game.
- Multiplayer mode. Complete levels with your friends or strangers.
- Hardcore bosses. Each boss possesses unique mechanics, behavior, and abilities. To defeat a boss, think like a boss, live like a boss, be a boss.
- Random generation of the game environment. Each new run is a new labyrinth of rooms with a unique set of enemies and bosses.
- High difficulty level. The game becomes difficult very quickly. You have virtually no chance of winning during your first attempts to beat the game.
- Die to win. Your character is mortal, but each death does not go in vain – your battle experience benefits your mercenary guild.
- Random character generation. Prior to venturing into a dungeon, you pick a mercenary with randomly generated characteristics, such as “drunken master”, “peterman”, “pyromancer” or “horsepower”.
- Gradual unlocking of the game content. Unlock new items, skills, enemies and other game elements as you progress.
New to the channel? Check out our new Mixer Streamer section for live gameplay by supported channels.