For lovers of futuristic first person shooters, independent game development studio Shadowmatic release SBX 5K on Steam today.
SBX 5K is a multiplayer PVP turn-based strategy sci-fi arena FPS in which players fight 4 to 7 rounds of 1vs1 matches. The action is set in a small modular map which configuration can be changed in between rounds.
In SBX 5K you can place walls to cover yourself from your enemies’ attempts to destroy you, or try to imprison them inside. A global leaderboard will record your score and the greatest victories will be displayed in our Discord channel.
- Multiplayer PVP turn-based strategy sci-fi arena shooter.
- Fight in 1vs1 matches.
- Play 4 to 7 rounds in a small modular map.
- In between rounds, make strategic decisions that change the configuration of the map.
- Place walls to give cover yourself or imprison opponents.
- Global leaderboard with information about the score.
- Greatest victories are broadcasted in our official Discord channel.