Table Top Racing Comes To Switch Today
Publisher Greenlight Games and award winning indie developer Playrise Digital today launch micro combat racing mega hit, ‘Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition’ on Nintendo Switch in EU, Australia and USA for £24.99, €27,79, $29.99.
Greenlight Games aims to build upon the outstanding success of the Table Top Racingbrand which has seen over 16m installations across all platforms to date. With Table Top Racing: World Tour taking the franchise to the front of the grid with almost 5 million downloads across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC’s (Steam)
Launching exclusively on Nintendo Switch, Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Editionwill feature the podium topping Table Top Racing: World Tour with all previously released downloadable content and updates. With brand new split-screen gameplay, Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition offers perfect pick-up and play racing action, packed with over 30 hours of single player challenges and countless more hours with both 8 player Online battles and Online or Local 2 player, split-screen gameplay, this promises to be the perfect addition to any Switch library.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition Features
* New – 2 Player split-screen Online and Offline Gameplay
* New – Splitscreen VS Battle mode
* New – Optional AI opponents in Online Games
* 8 Player Online multiplayer mayhem
* More than 30 hours of Single-player campaign with over 175 challenging events
* 16 Super-cool miniaturised and tuneable race cars
* 32 Table-top circuits spread across 8 diverse locations
* Exclusive “YO! Sushi” circuit
* Exclusive “Juice Recording” soundtrack
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition can be found on the Nintendo eShop here.
Check out the video below