The Disguiser Of Fate Coming to Steam on December 19
For lovers of traditional 2D top down fantasy JRPG’s, independent games developer XNZONE will be releasing The Disguiser Of Fate on Steam on December 19.
The Disguiser Of Fate is a 16-bit like role playing game starred by a black knight and a slave maid who embark themselves in a dangerous adventure with more than 20 monsters to fight against.
The Disguiser of Fate captures the spirit of classic JRPG’s”, says Winward_Birds, developer at the studio XNZONE. “Fans of the genre will find dungeons, puzzles, dialogues, and a vast world to explore”.
Just as true classics, The Disguiser of Fate features anime-drawn characters, huge world maps and ATB combats. Equip your characters with weapons and armours as you discover the secret of the magical masks.
- Traditional 2D top down fantasy JRPG
- 16-bit like role playing game starred by a dark knight and a slave maid.
- Over 20 monsters to fight against, each with their own strengths.
- Dungeons, puzzles, dialogues, and a vast world to explore.
- Anime-drawn characters and ATB combats.
- Equip your characters with weapons and armours.
XNZONE is a Chinese studio which has developed top indie RPG hits such as Wild Ranger: Gun X Dragon, Boy VS Genius, The Adventure of Magical Girl, The Legend of Bean and Witch of Ice Kingdom.